dibaliklayar

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome new member


Welcoming a new member in my pocket.

Though I never officially welcomed the new iPhone 32GB 3Gs, I already write something about it while back. now I am welcoming the blackberry 9700 aka Onyx. Not to replace my iPhone but to complement it.

The main stay in my pocket is 32GB 3Gs, the 9700 onyx and the small, tiny dual mode on GSM-CDMA nexian.

You probably wonder how big is my pouch. I use one of those belt pocket, finally I found the one without leather, made off neoprene type of material and it fits 9700 and the 3Gs.

The 16GB 3G will stay for my love one.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger kingrani said...


I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

CashbackoffersCoupons.in
Tatacliq Cashback

 

Post a Comment

<< Home