dibaliklayar

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Iphone 3Gs 32 GB

For those who want to upgrade their 3G iphone to 3Gs version here is some consideration you want to ask your self.

1. Do you need better processor?
2. do you need compass?
3. Do you need more storage?

As far as I know, having 3G 16GB dan 3GS 32GB at the same time, both are almost identical if both are using 3.0 firmware.

In my case in 3GS, mms feature still unstable, but most likely this is due to my provider.

Most apps I used
- GoodReader
- Compass
- Calculator
- Mail
- Voice memo
- Notes
- Maps

The downside of the 3GS and inherited from the original 3G version is THE BATTERY.
I guess you need to put a nuclear reactor to keep this thing going and going and going.
3G signal just suck you battery dry in hours. my experience less than 5 hours.

I am a heavy user of cellphone , my average talk time is 3-5 hours a day. luckly I now life in a place where YOU DON'T have to pay if you receive a phone call!!!
CAN YOU HEAR THIS At&t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home