dibaliklayar

Sunday, December 10, 2006

crontab gone and can not be added

This morning I was in the PANICCCCC state.. actually not realy :P

My automate processes not processing. My crontab is not working. when I try to add my crontab its not updated. I add command but it could not be saved. what is going on? is the crontab coruppted?

So I cheack the log. I found out that my log partition is full to the fullest.

Watch out how you set up your log partition if you want to record whatever you want to record for activity. sometimes your log become so large.

10GB is not enough for me...... :(

delete the particular log and its magically working again. but still I have to enter all my process again in the crontab

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

.. .. ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home